Who are we:
Prismforce (www.prismforce.com) is a US Head quartered vertical SAAS product company, with development teams in India. We are Series-A funded venture, backed by Tier 1 VC and targeted towards tech/IT services industry and tech talent organizations in enterprises, solving their most critical sector specific problems in Talent Supply Chain. The product suite is powered by artificial intelligence designed to accelerate business impact e.g. improved profitability and agility, by digitizing core vertical workflows underserved by custom applications and typical ERP offerings.
Prismforce aspires to be the #1 industry SaaS platform for tech services and tech talent organizations. We have our product live at with Unicorn IT service companies and are already seeing terrific momentum on sales. Prismforce founding team is comprised of deep domain and product management experts McKinsey, Amazon, Uber alums, complimented by IITian technology enthusiasts and designers with a passion to reimagine this space with distinctive products.
About The Role: As the Lead Architect, you'll be responsible for establishing the technology vision, strategy and implementation roadmap for the business success and assess the current technology state of the company, evaluate options , and provide a scalable, highly available, robust and real-time Infrastructure for our fast moving SaaS based product. You'll be responsible for building our in-house team of developers and maintaining our culture of innovation and inclusivity. The position will report to the CEO.
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore / Pune / Kolkata
- Hands-on experience in Architecture and design of technically robust , flexible , and scalable solutions.
- Expertise in front end framework like Angular (preferred) or React Ownership for product delivery , performance , impeccable software quality, and configuration management
- End to end ownership of the Products frontend and backend development, building reusable , testable , and scalable components, and products Build scalable platforms and manage high impact teams.
- Improve quality and efficiency of product development lifecycle Work hand-in-hand with the Lead-Product and Lead Engineering to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product and work with the Lead AI/ML to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
- Evaluate and champion new technologies.
- Hire the best-in-class talent to build/expand a high performance team and attract , hire , retain , motivate , and mentor the entire engineering function in close coordination with Lead Engineering
- Work with various Technology and Business counterparts to drive the continuous improvements of the platforms.
- Ensure the engineering team understands the business direction and how each individual engineer's work contributes towards the big picture of the product line and company offerings.
- Setting the technical vision and strategy for the platform Defining KPIs and incorporating insights into day to day decision making
- Raising the bar for the quality of work and thought across the entire organisation Be able to advocate for our technology and value proposition
- BE/Btech from Top Tier colleges with 10+ Years of Software Development experience with 3+ years of technical leadership experience and passionate to solve real problems.
- Must have experience in mentoring the team into a world-class engineering team.
- Must have built at least 2 scalable systems from scratch in the past either as part of a startup or on behalf of a global enterprise Experience with building SaaS based platform in the B2B domain is added advantage.
- Experience in building , leading & managing multi-engineer projects and mentoring architects and principal engineers.
- Hands on Architecture &Design experience with a good understanding of enterprise level code.
- Experience in hiring and nurturing teams to become a top-notch high performing and motivated engineering team.
- Start-up experience is must. Great at prioritizing.
- You zero in on the highest leverage things and hold your team accountable for doing the same.
- You can go from ideas to implementable projects and use data and experimentation to make decisions wherever possible.
- Basic knowledge about machine learning, system design, microservices, common cloud services, and agile methodology would be required as well.
- Our tech stack is Node/Angular/Postgres and we use AWS for cloud experience in such technologies is a must have.