Who are we:
Prismforce(www.prismforce.com) is a Series-A funded vertical SAAS product company targeted towards tech/IT services industry and tech talent organizations in enterprises, solving their most critical sector specific problems in Talent Supply Chain. The product suite is powered by artificial intelligence designed to accelerate business impact e.g. improved profitability and agility, by digitizing core vertical workflows underserved by custom applications and typical ERP offerings.
Prismforce aspires to be the #1 industry SaaS platform for tech services and tech talent organizations. We have our product live at with Unicorn IT service companies and are already seeing terrific momentum on sales. Prismforce founding team is comprised of deep domain and product management experts McKinsey, Amazon, Uber alums, complimented by IITian technology enthusiasts and designers with a passion to reimagine this space with distinctive products.
We are looking for highly driven individuals with experience in product/technology/startups who are in/willing to relocate to Mumbai/ Bangalore/Pune/Kolkata.
Location: Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Kolkata.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and taking part in developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Part of full life-cycle of project implementation, including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Working closely with clients during the project life cycle.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Prepare technical documentation and support testing from development to post-production.
- Troubleshoot production issues with integrations.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- BE/B.Tech with a Computer Science background or relevant experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Client facing role.
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills and the desire to understand how things work
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to think on your feet and is highly self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.